This morning it appears that the weather forecast for Saturday the 21st has deteriorated further. Differing sites are calling for 80 to 90% chance of thunderstorms and additionally predicting that these will come in the form of a front that will approach earlier in the afternoon.
Based on this latest forecast, we have decided to postpone the Fall Family Festival until the next day, Sunday September 22 from 1pm to 5pm.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope that every one that intended to come will still be able to join us. This is just one of the challenges of working in nature.